El Dorado Food Bank
Raising awareness on local hunger its cause and consequences
The Food Bank of El Dorado County’s mission is to provide comprehensive services in collaboration with other hunger response agencies that will help transform the lives of people in need by:
- Providing nutritious food.
- Advocating for and participating in nutrition education programs , which will promote self sufficiency.
- Raising awareness and educating the general public on local hunger, its causes and consequences.
- Acting as an advocate for a population that sometimes have few officials to speak for their needs.
- Simply stated, our mission is to “feed the folks".
|Maximum Donated Amount
|Last Donated At